What I’m eating, listening to, laughing at, sweating through and loving on this week’s Me Likey Monday.
1. Crashing pumpkins.: It’s October so that means all of the chicks in all of the places go batcrap crazy for pumpkin spice anything. Instagram is on the verge of crashing due to all the lady cart pics captioned with, “OMG I just bought everything pumpkin spice at Trader Joes.” So when I saw this gem floating around the Web, I had to snicker because this is probably about to be a thing.
2. Straight laced: My friend Sara complained last week of pain on the top of her foot while running. I took a look at her shoes and knew the problem – the way they were laced. With marathon season under way, I thought it would be a good time to revisit my photo tutorials for how to lace running shoes based on pain or irritation. It’s the little things that make a difference. Like the free pickle with a sandwich.
3.When I dip you dip we dip: October also means apples and my vegan caramel apple dip. Made with dates, almond milk and almond butter, it’s creamy, sweet and healthy! I will prove to you how good it is – Em Em Dub is allegedly “allergic” to anything healthy and his words were, “Mmmm. This is good, Meg.” Me for the win.
4. I live for this: Can you guys believe how awesome postseason baseball is right now? Extra innings! Walkoff homeruns! Stolen bases! The Kansas City Royals! The St. Louis Cardinals! Oh. My. Word. I’ve been lucky enough to witness some of the best baseball I’ve ever seen with great friends. It’s been so exciting and it’s not over yet. Oh, you aren’t a baseball fan and you could care less? That’s too bad for you. I’ll have all of the fun on your behalf and you can look at our tonsils.
5. Is this your alligator?: You’ve heard me say it before, but Chris D’elia is hilarious. And I saw him live Friday night. It was everything I dreamed of and more. Here’s a sneak peak.
6. Two ships: If you’ve been paying attention at all, you know I’m in love with P!nk. She is an incredibly talented songwriter, performer, singer and overall winner at being a person. So when I heard about her newest project, singing bluegrass, I knew it would be great. And it is. Enjoy P!nk under her real name, Alecia Moore, and Dallas Green as You+Me.
What is your favorite fall treat?
Who makes you laugh?6 Comments